Ominously sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use ominously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ominously.
- Guns and spears and swords overhead and about, the youthful figure of Adiante was ominously encompassed. (10)
- Nothing but that would suffer itself to be suggested, though conjectures lying in shadow underneath pressed ominously on my mind. (10)
- She rustled her garments ominously, and vanished. (10)
- The unknown voice closes it ominously with three bars in the minor key. (10)
- Time ominously shakes his chain, and in the pause a sound of mockery stings their ears. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ominously. Perhaps also see a sentence for obligations and ways to use omens in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ominously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.