Opal sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use opal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for opal.
- Fifty paces below, a column of opal smoke had begun to wreathe and stretch a languid flag. (10)
- Finding the packet safe, he put a couple of rings and the necklace with the opal in his waistcoat pocket. (10)
- How much would the opal fetch? (10)
- I dare say you remember an opal you had from our house. (10)
- The line was broken, and ran in dots, with here and there a pillar standing on opal sky. (10)
- The pawnbroker offered him five-and-twenty pounds on the security of the opal. (10)
- The tall green woods, the red earth, the white houses, were all melted into one opal haze. (8)
- You see, this opal was in a necklace. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for opal. Perhaps also see a sentence for overture and ways to use opals in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use opal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.