Sentences using the word opens. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use opens in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for opens.
- A wren warbles, and flits through the lank drenched brambles; hill-side opens green; elsewhere is mist, everywhere expectancy. (10)
- He was here like an irritable traveller, who knocks at a gate, which makes as if it opens, without letting him in. (10)
- In London, and I might go to Paris, after the show opens. (8)
- In fact Berlin, which is otherwise so grandiose without grandeur and so severe without impressiveness, is sympathetic wherever the Spree opens it to the sky. (9)
- In my boudoir I am alone one minute, and then the door opens to the inevitable. (10)
- It opens upon a spacious landing, to which a wide staircase ascends at one side. (9)
- Searching for something to represent a bandbox, she opens the workroom door. (8)
- Semhians opens half an eye and a whole mouth. (10)
- She opens the street door. (8)
- That view, however, is unwholesome and opens on slides. (10)
- The portmanteau opens easy. (10)
- The world voluntarily opens a path to those who step determinedly. (10)
- Then the door opens again. (8)
- We must knock, whether the door opens or not. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for opens. Perhaps also see a sentence for olmer and ways to use optimist in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use opens in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.