Use ople in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use ople in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ople.
- Early in the morning General Ople was ready for battle. (10)
- General Ople assured her that it pleased him likewise. (10)
- General Ople entered into the gaieties of the neighbourhood once more, and passed through the Winter cheerfully. (10)
- General Ople strode to her aid. (10)
- General Ople was the hero to champion a lady whose airs of haughtiness caused her to be somewhat backbitten. (10)
- General Ople was too loyal a gentleman to think of any other road. (10)
- General Ople was very anxious to see her. (10)
- General Ople, in the presence of the sketchbook, was much like the nervous animal. (10)
- It was a Sunday in early Summer when General Ople walked to morning service, unaccompanied by Elizabeth, who was unwell. (10)
- No visitors will be admitted, General Ople, so you are bare-throated only to me: sit quietly. (10)
- So it was with General Ople, and nothing is left for me to say except, that there is broader ground than the chessboard. (10)
- The Pollingtons, the Wilders, the Wardens, the Baerens, the Goslings, and others of his acquaintance, talked of Lady Camper and General Ople rather maliciously. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ople. Perhaps also see a sentence for obscurity and ways to use operas in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ople in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.