Sentences using the word oppose. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use oppose in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for oppose.
- And I really think, dear Edward, that it will be a mistake to oppose it rigidly. (8)
- Campbell could not oppose such a resolution, though their feelings did. (4)
- For Clara would be certain to speak very definitely, and how then could a gentleman oppose her? (10)
- He could oppose only a paralyzed smile to the assault. (10)
- He could only oppose it. (9)
- I am his mate, to help, and I cannot oppose him, to distract him. (10)
- It was a union of the highest promise of felicity in itself, and without one real, rational difficulty to oppose or delay it. (4)
- She will never insist on going, if you oppose. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for oppose. Perhaps also see a sentence for old and ways to use opened in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use oppose in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.