A sentence for the word orange. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use orange in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for orange.
- And beyond the grey water, like some tired wanton, the moon in an orange hood was stealing down to her rest between the trees. (8)
- And watching his cigar-smoke wreathing blue in the orange glow, he smiled. (8)
- Greta, with one eye on her governess, was stealthily cutting a pig out of orange peel. (8)
- I think, my Ammiani, you are to have a lemon and not an orange. (10)
- It is an Orange pipe. (10)
- Swithin stared at her; a dusky orange dyed his cheeks. (8)
- The old century which had seen the plant of individualism flower so wonderfully was setting in a sky orange with coming storms. (8)
- The purple, delicate-veined crocuses, with little flames of orange blowing from their centres, seemed to hold the light as in cups. (8)
- The small glow of candle-light made her dark rich colouring orange in shadow. (10)
- Without that, Monsieur, all is dry as a parched skin of orange. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for orange. Perhaps also see a sentence for ours and ways to use orders in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use orange in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.