A sentence using the word originally. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use originally in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for originally.
- An attachment, originally as tranquil as their tempers, was now become a mere name. (4)
- As it was your filly originally, we thought perhaps you might. (8)
- At all times he thought originally in words of delightful originality, which painted a fact with the greatest vividness. (9)
- Beltham, which brought me here originally. (10)
- His son-in-law, he said, was pushing it in Mexico and Central America: an idea that they had originally had in common. (9)
- If not originally theirs, by what strange events could it have fallen into the Tilney family? (4)
- In fact, it was the civilized man in him that had originally sought the introduction to her, with a bribe to the untameable. (10)
- Of her originally sprang the inspired teaching of the doom of men to excruciation in endlessness. (10)
- Romfrey; for the pocket-book was originally his, and his address was printed inside. (10)
- She even smiled a little, as much as a woman could be expected to smile who was not originally in the joke. (9)
- This gives you an ample margin, and, as you know, is far more than I originally contemplated. (8)
- This is a somewhat dingy structure, originally of red brick and now gray. (1)
- Your Law originally presumed her a China-footed animal. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for originally. Perhaps also see a sentence for outspoken and ways to use orchestra in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use originally in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.