A sentence using the word outcome. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use outcome in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for outcome.
- He gave the struggle his attention, as an idler might observe the feat of a juggler, without interest in the outcome. (1)
- It always ended in a dissatisfaction, more or less vehement, with the outcome of American conditions as he conceived them. (9)
- It struck her as slightly comic, not knowing that the little scene was the outcome of that word. (8)
- Observing the altercation his men had gathered about to watch the outcome. (1)
- The outcome of this crazy conversation we have seen. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for outcome. Perhaps also see a sentence for outweigh and ways to use outspread in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use outcome in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.