Outcry sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use outcry in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for outcry.
- Egoist agony wrung the outcry from him that dupery is a more blessed condition. (10)
- Emilia gave one joyful outcry; and now Wilfrid retreated, questioning within himself whether he should have remained so long. (10)
- His outcry was no more than the confidential communication of a genial spirit with that distinctive article of his attire. (10)
- It went like the outcry of one heart from branch to branch. (10)
- No sooner had they done so than they set up a loud outcry, and behaved as if the enemy had invaded the land again. (5)
- Now, you know that rich men invariably make the question of the cost their first and loudest outcry. (10)
- She clasped it, trembling, in pain to stop an outcry. (10)
- She could almost hear his outcry. (10)
- She gave an outcry of bitter joy. (10)
- She stood there, with a face like a petrified Irish outcry. (10)
- That outcry was enough to freeze speech on the very lips of a mortal. (10)
- They were the repressions of a poignant outcry. (10)
- To her lord it was an outcry of nature, astutely touched by him to put her to proof. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for outcry. Perhaps also see a sentence for overthrown and ways to use outcries in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use outcry in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.