Outrage sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use outrage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for outrage.
- And all the soreness and sense of outrage left him. (8)
- For it was a continued outrage on the fair image he had in his heart. (10)
- He does outrage to a bona Dea: she to the monasticism of the Court of Law: and he and she awaken unhallowed emotions. (10)
- He does not scruple to outrage those we hold. (10)
- If there was no outrage? (10)
- It was in the nature of an outrage. (8)
- Let not a thought or a dream spring from her condescension, lest you do outrage to her noble simplicity. (10)
- Most distressed to hear of this outrage. (8)
- Outrage, violence, and the peril of death greeted Zola from his fellow-citizens, and from the authorities ignominy, fine, and prison. (9)
- She did not know whether she resented it as an abominable outrage or not; whether she hated the man for it or not. (9)
- That was the dumb oration of a man shocked by the outrage upon passionate feeling to the state of brute. (10)
- To be smiling over the horrible outrage! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for outrage. Perhaps also see a sentence for overtook and ways to use outstripped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use outrage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.