Sentences with overheard in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use overheard in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for overheard.
- Everard Romfrey overheard it. (10)
- Had they been overheard in his library when the project determined on was put in plain speech? (10)
- Had they been overheard, very little to implicate them would have been gathered. (10)
- He discussed all sorts of things with Ferrand; on one occasion Shelton overheard them arguing on anarchism. (8)
- I think he overheard something. (8)
- Lavender had been growing more and more excited at each word he overheard, for a scheme of really stupendous proportions was shaping itself within him. (8)
- Nobody ever overheard a conversation between these two. (1)
- The direful youths fought in the Steynham stables, overheard by the grooms. (10)
- The voice overheard was off at a prodigious rate, like the far sound of a yell ringing on and on. (10)
- When they came in full sight of the house, Dan left the subject, as he realised presently, from a reasonless fear of being overheard. (9)
- You have overheard a secret, but you shall not make use of it to harm him. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for overheard. Perhaps also see a sentence for optimist and ways to use overwhelming in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use overheard in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.