How to use overlook in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use overlook in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for overlook.
- But he had married his daughter to an Austrian, which was what his countrymen could not overlook, and they made him feel it. (10)
- Elinor has not my feelings, and therefore she may overlook it, and be happy with him. (4)
- Goren is cognizant, she trusts that their oldest friend will overlook it. (10)
- He means, if not killed, to ride through and overlook the country beyond. (1)
- I hope he will overlook it. (4)
- It inclined me to overlook your unwarranted course in writing to my daughter, when you told her you would never see her again. (9)
- Julia wavered; but was he only trying to soothe and pacify her, and make her overlook the previous affront? (4)
- Overlook little wounds: I was never indifferent to you. (10)
- Some slight advantage of ground has enabled him to overlook a part of the line. (1)
- You have a mind, Richie, for discussing outlay, upon which I congratulate you, so long as you do not overlook equivalents. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for overlook. Perhaps also see a sentence for opals and ways to use overdone in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use overlook in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.