Overture sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use overture in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for overture.
- A delightful overture, masterfully executed; ended too soon; except that the programme forbids the ordinary interpretation of prolonged applause. (10)
- As the hall-door opened, a band of stringed and wood instruments commenced an overture. (10)
- As the orchestra struck up the overture to Don Giovanni, I retired from my place to inspect the arrangements behind. (6)
- He marched in, to the sounds of the overture, like an old war-horse to battle. (8)
- His baton was brought in and laid on the book of the new overture. (10)
- The overture was coming to an end. (10)
- The orchestra tuned and played a light overture. (10)
- Westover preferred not to meet his overture. (9)
- Yonder instrument was good only for the overture. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for overture. Perhaps also see a sentence for objected and ways to use overpowering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use overture in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.