Owes sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use owes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for owes.
- But in these days it is a duty that a gentleman owes himself to consider whether he wishes to know a rich man or not. (9)
- But your arts and allurements may, in a moment of infatuation, have made him forget what he owes to himself and to all his family. (4)
- Fleetwood asked with the simplicity of the superior being who will consequently perhaps bestow the debt he owes. (10)
- It is rather matter of fact in form and manner, and largely owes what magic it has to the inherent charm of its subject. (9)
- The poor darling owes his life to her. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for owes. Perhaps also see a sentence for overlook and ways to use owed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use owes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.