Sentences using the word owls. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use owls in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for owls.
- He could hear the owls hoot, and feel a heart beating out there somewhere in the darkness, but there came no answer to his wondering. (8)
- He stole out, leaving Gordy and his tutor still over their wine, and roamed about the garden a long time, listening sadly to the owls. (8)
- Here and there in the iris-coloured sky a star crept out; the soft-hooting owls awoke. (8)
- No moths are abroad yet; it is too early in the year for nightjars; and the owls are quiet. (8)
- Then the owls came out, and night-flying things. (8)
- We have heaps of owls. (8)
- What would night be like without owls and stars? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for owls. Perhaps also see a sentence for olmer and ways to use owning in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use owls in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.