Ownership in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use ownership in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ownership.
- And the aesthetic spirit, moving hand in hand with his Forsyte sense of possessive continuity, dwelt with pride and pleasure on his ownership thereof. (8)
- How could you have them without mutual ownership? (8)
- It might be a dead thing, that old tragic ownership and enmity, but dead things were poisonous till time had cleaned them away. (8)
- Lander had another of her attacks; she now began to call them so as if she had established an ownership in them. (9)
- Soames had taken the cheque, feeling as if the intrinsic value of ownership had been called in question. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ownership. Perhaps also see a sentence for off and ways to use owners in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ownership in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.