Packing sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use packing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for packing.
- After putting the corners of her apron to her eyes, Berry bustled humbly about the packing. (10)
- Catherine had not loitered; she was almost dressed, and her packing almost finished. (4)
- Happily for Evan, she was not ready with her packing by half-past eleven. (10)
- He worked for hours, burning, making lists, packing papers and photographs. (8)
- I set about packing up for the journey, whither, I knew not. (6)
- If you please, I do the packing, and not the cording. (10)
- She and her maid were packing through the night. (10)
- She found him in his shirt sleeves, packing. (8)
- They had finished their packing of boxes and of wearing-apparel for the journey. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for packing. Perhaps also see a sentence for parasols and ways to use panama in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use packing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.