Paddle example sentences. ESL students, teachers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use paddle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for paddle.
- And still I held to my paddle. (2)
- But there was the paddle in my hand. (2)
- Having shipped the last article, I returned into the brake, seeking something from which to improvise a paddle. (7)
- I was scoring points against him every stroke of my paddle, every turn of the stream, I have rarely had better profit of my life. (2)
- My thoughts were of a grave and almost sombre character, but I still clung to my paddle. (2)
- There, at the boat-house, she commanded him to loosen a skiff and give her a paddle. (10)
- To keep some command on our direction required hard and diligent plying of the paddle. (2)
- We took to the paddle with glad hearts, like people who have sat out a noble performance and returned to work. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for paddle. Perhaps also see a sentence for pempton and ways to use panic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use paddle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.