How do you use pagan in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pagan in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pagan.
- A Pagan, which means our poor unsupported flesh, is never certain of his victory. (10)
- He wore a pair of pince-nez, too, which somewhat veiled his cynical blue eyes, and clashed a little with the pagan look of him. (8)
- Her raiment, the dark leaves, the red wall, the golden plums, were woven by the passing glow to a block of pagan colour. (8)
- His Pagan virtues stood up one by one to support him. (10)
- Lord Dannisburgh was a man of ministerial tact, official ability, Pagan morality; an excellent general manager, if no genius in statecraft. (10)
- No pagan image consulted with flowers and song and sacrifice could have returned less answer. (8)
- She was a veteran Pagan, and may have had the instinct that a peculiar virtue in this young one was the spring of his conduct. (10)
- Those heathen Pagan dogs had a religion that encouraged them to swear. (10)
- Well, it made me think of one of them old pagan temples. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pagan. Perhaps also see a sentence for pitfall and ways to use pamphlet in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pagan in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.