Use pained in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pained in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pained.
- Ashurst withdrew into the room and sat down; his knee pained him, and his soul felt gloomy. (8)
- But it pained me not a little. (10)
- He was astonished and, I think, pained by my simplicity. (7)
- Her fiction of the headache pained her no longer. (10)
- His heart thumped and pained him. (8)
- His wife pulled a little at her glove, as if embarrassed, or even pained. (9)
- I have been pained by her manner this morning, and cannot get the better of it. (4)
- It pained her now that Tracy should not be coming. (10)
- Melville perceived that it pained the refugee Countess, and gave her the glance intelligible; but the Countess never missed glances, or failed to interpret them. (10)
- Radnor, somewhat pained for having inconsiderately misled the man he had hitherto helpfully guided. (10)
- She was pained, and showed it, and was ashamed of herself for showing it; and that very nearly fetched the tear. (10)
- Skepsey watched them, in felicity for love of the fray, pained by the disregard of science. (10)
- Twice or thrice she looked pained: Beauchamp was hesitating for the word. (10)
- Unable to take such services without rewarding him, she fondled: it pained her to see him suffer. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pained. Perhaps also see a sentence for passers-by and ways to use passionate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pained in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.