Painters sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use painters in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for painters.
- At this period Stevenson was much in Paris, and alone, or with his cousin Bob dwelt at Barbizon and other forest haunts of painters. (2)
- But Soames gave them no help, sitting with his knees crossed, talking of the Barbizon school of painters, whom he had just discovered. (8)
- In the evening some people came to supper; a writer and two painters, with their wives. (8)
- The poets, painters, talkers who lived up there were at each other all the time in their great game of make-believe. (8)
- Well did the old painters limn it as an arrow or a wind! (8)
- What I think would be perfectly lovely would be to inspire painters and musicians. (8)
- What queer fellows your fine painters must be, to think that anybody would venture their lives in such a shapeless old cockleshell as that? (4)
- Why, even since the Post-Impressionists there had been one or two painters not to be sneezed at. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for painters. Perhaps also see a sentence for publication and ways to use path in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use painters in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.