Use the word pairs in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pairs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pairs.
- But his face and voice made so deep impression that during the next few minutes I ordered many pairs. (8)
- From end to end, singly or in pairs or trios, the gowns and wigs go back and forward. (2)
- Opening the parcel, I set the four pairs out in a row. (8)
- Several pairs of eyes were studying him. (10)
- The pairs then separated; one couple turning into green lanes, the other dipping to blue hills. (10)
- Those were the days of carriages, pairs, coachmen, grooms, and, with her usual promptitude, ordering out the lot, she had set forth. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pairs. Perhaps also see a sentence for produced and ways to use patrick in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pairs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.