Palaces example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use palaces in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for palaces.
- In white palaces I dwell, and passionate dark alleys. (8)
- March found it tiresome beyond the tiresome wont of palaces, and he gladly shook off the sense of it with his felt shoes. (9)
- Nevil pointed to the palaces. (10)
- Not many palaces would be reckoned as larger. (10)
- Overhead I counted numbers of stars, all small; and lights in the valley-lights of palaces to my imagination. (10)
- The valet not only talked about her, as the pleasantest subject which he could find, but he insisted upon showing Boyne all her palaces. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for palaces. Perhaps also see a sentence for pearly and ways to use panjandrum in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use palaces in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.