Paler in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use paler in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for paler.
- Ever since that disaster happened to her she has been getting paler; and to-day she fainted. (8)
- He had seen that she was paler than usual. (10)
- He was visibly paler. (1)
- Her pale face grew paler, her eyes so dark, rested immovably on his, her hands remained clasped in front of her. (8)
- His face grew paler, his fine eyes finer, his lips ironical. (8)
- Jane looked a little paler than usual, but more sedate than Elizabeth had expected. (4)
- Our staid elderly sister has paler blood, and has, or thinks she has, a reason or two about the roots. (10)
- She was rather paler than usual, but it became her, and Captain Maydew thought he had never seen so charming a creature. (8)
- The moon was dipping down, and paler, as if touched with a warning of dawn. (10)
- Under the sunbonnet, which hid her hair, she seemed older and paler, as if she felt the heat. (8)
- Vernon was paler than the hue of perfect calmness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for paler. Perhaps also see a sentence for patently and ways to use paunitz in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use paler in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.