Palm example sentences. ESL students, teachers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use palm in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for palm.
- At last the young man lifted his palm from it, and put it aside to study the hieroglyphics it had left on the paper. (9)
- He seemed to see again those leaden shot with their bluish sheen, and to feel them, round, and soft, and heavy, rolling about his palm. (8)
- If originality in woman were our prime request, the grey should bear the palm. (10)
- Nedda took a rose in her fingers, feeling with delight its soft fragility, its coolness against her hot palm. (8)
- Often when he beat his forehead with the palm of his hand or struck his breast with his fist, his mother was frightened. (5)
- Pierson got up and caught it in the curve of his palm. (8)
- She seemed actually to feel the touch of his finger against the tiny patch of her bare palm where the glove opened. (8)
- She showed me sixpence shining in the palm of her hand. (10)
- The much-suffering lord of Earlsfont stretched forth his open hand, palm upward, for a testifying instrument to the plain truth of his catalogue of charges. (10)
- The small rough tongue going over and over the palm of his hand produced the strange sensation he felt. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for palm. Perhaps also see a sentence for pempton and ways to use panic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use palm in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.