Palmer sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use palmer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for palmer.
- Palmer ate their dinner, and no expectation of pleasure from them in any other way. (4)
- Palmer came running in at the other, looking as good humoured and merry as before. (4)
- Palmer herself, ever spoke of him before her. (4)
- Palmer if there was any news in the paper. (4)
- Palmer joined their entreaties, all seemed equally anxious to avoid a family party; and the young ladies were obliged to yield. (4)
- Palmer laughed so heartily at the question, as to show she understood it. (4)
- Palmer laughed, and said it would not do her any harm. (4)
- Palmer looked up on her entering the room, stared at her some minutes, and then returned to his newspaper. (4)
- Palmer made her no answer, and did not even raise his eyes from the newspaper. (4)
- Palmer rose also, laid down the newspaper, stretched himself and looked at them all around. (4)
- Palmer took no notice of her. (4)
- Palmer was several years younger than Lady Middleton, and totally unlike her in every respect. (4)
- Palmer would visit him, for he is in the opposition, you know, and besides it is such a way off. (4)
- Palmer, in her way, was equally angry. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for palmer. Perhaps also see a sentence for propriety and ways to use pat in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use palmer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.