Sentences with pane in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pane in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pane.
- A movement in the crowd brought him to a standstill at the window, his nose touching the pane and whitening from the chill of it. (8)
- A very large wasp was crawling up the pane, then slipping down with a faint buzz. (8)
- He stood by the window of the sitting-room which gave view over Hyde Park, and drummed a finger on its pane. (8)
- Outside the window stood a man with his face pressed to the pane. (8)
- She caught him like a fly in the hand off a pane of glass, gobbled him with the customary facility of a pecking pullet. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pane. Perhaps also see a sentence for popularity and ways to use passing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pane in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.