Parading example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use parading in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for parading.
- At this moment I remembered I had brought with me my cane, which, from a perhaps pardonable vanity, I was fond of parading. (6)
- Darcy exposed to all the parading and obsequious civility of her husband. (4)
- Fair ones, in his opinion, besides Miss Merion were parading; he sketched two or three of his partners with a broad brush of epithets. (10)
- In the streets many couples, not so careful to conceal their intimacy, were parading arm-in-arm. (8)
- It was a chestnut, with a starred forehead, parading in a far corner. (8)
- Over the bridge, a regiment was parading to the drum. (2)
- So, the parading of Austria, the towering athlete, failed of its complete lesson of intimidation, and only ruffled the surface of insurgent hearts. (10)
- They were seen parading the lawn. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for parading. Perhaps also see a sentence for pempton and ways to use paying in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use parading in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.