Sentences using the word paragraph. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use paragraph in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for paragraph.
- And if you ask whether a man, sensitive and a lover, can be so blinded, you are condemned to re-peruse the foregoing paragraph. (10)
- His departure for his chosen field of missionary labor in China formed part of the news communicated by the rather exulting paragraph. (9)
- I am sorry the house hurried out a paragraph concerning the matter, but it will not be followed by another. (9)
- Its fascination, she said, had begun with the first number, the first chapter, almost the first paragraph. (9)
- John read the paragraph, handed it back; and the two brothers stared fixedly at each other. (8)
- Only a paragraph or two more: I skip a lot . (10)
- She could not doubt, she dared not indulge a hope, of the paragraph being false. (4)
- She had seen the paragraph in the Post, and like all other people with plenty of money, fully approved a match like mine. (6)
- The paragraph was brief; it had a flavour. (10)
- We had nothing to do with the paragraph. (8)
- When he had read the little paragraph, there followed one of those eternities which last perhaps two minutes. (8)
- Why, it was the one which had contained the paragraph she had read at breakfast! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for paragraph. Perhaps also see a sentence for picked and ways to use pane in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use paragraph in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.