How to use parallel in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use parallel in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for parallel.
- Brayle was beyond recall, galloping easily along, parallel to the enemy and less than two hundred yards distant. (1)
- He was caught in the fact, and by means of the parallel column pilloried before the community. (9)
- I started, therefore, for Viadana, where I purposed passing the Po, the left bank of which the road was now following parallel with the stream. (10)
- It fell in straight, parallel lines; and the surface of the canal was thrown up into an infinity of little crystal fountains. (2)
- It turned to its left, at a right angle, moving along the base of the hills, parallel to our line. (7)
- Not with any disdain, with no passion: such a line as she herself pursued she indicated to him on a neighbouring parallel. (10)
- Nothing came amiss to it, everything was fuel; fibs, evasions, the serene battalions of white lies parallel on the march with dainty rogue falsehoods. (10)
- Our horseman, now within a quarter of a mile of the crest, suddenly wheels to the left and gallops in a direction parallel to it. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for parallel. Perhaps also see a sentence for pleases and ways to use participation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use parallel in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.