Sentences for paralysis. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use paralysis in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for paralysis.
- But on Ashurst there had now come a feeling of paralysis. (8)
- But, in a sort of paralysis, he made no response. (8)
- Durgin had been stricken with paralysis was all over the place. (9)
- I think the spectacle of a whole life in which you have no part paralysis personal desire. (2)
- It was all jumbled with murky images and apprehensions, and for full half an hour he suffered mental paralysis. (8)
- Surely it spells paralysis. (8)
- The paralysis might have also affected her brain, and silenced her thoughts as well as her words. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for paralysis. Perhaps also see a sentence for purification and ways to use parent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use paralysis in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.