Sentences using the word parasol. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use parasol in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for parasol.
- A woman had come out in a cream-coloured frock, and was moving away under a fawn-coloured parasol. (8)
- He did so, and now she ran her parasol point easily through it. (9)
- He had jotted a stanza, and was searching the grass for another verse, when something hard touched his shoulder-a green parasol. (8)
- Lady Camper was in her garden, reclining under her parasol. (10)
- Mountstuart menaced him with her parasol. (10)
- Mountstuart pricked the turf with the point of her parasol. (10)
- She followed the curl of a shaving on the floor with the point of her parasol. (9)
- She found another shaving within reach of her parasol, and began poking that with it, and trying to follow it through its folds. (9)
- She raised her parasol. (10)
- Shorne, waving her parasol. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for parasol. Perhaps also see a sentence for piled and ways to use patches in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use parasol in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.