Sentences with parliamentary in them. University students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use parliamentary in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for parliamentary.
- Give up my principles to save my Parliamentary skin. (8)
- I have debated in my mind with parliamentary acrimony about a choice of wedding-presents. (10)
- It is the curse of modern times, that we never can be sure of our Parliamentary seat; not when we have it in our pockets! (10)
- Marriage will become a danger-sign to Parliamentary members. (10)
- Panic, with a desolate scream, arraigned the parliamentary Opposition for having inflated her to serve base party purposes. (10)
- That caution of mine was quite parliamentary. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for parliamentary. Perhaps also see a sentence for portuguese and ways to use passport in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use parliamentary in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.