Sentences with parsonage in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use parsonage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for parsonage.
- A fine lady in a country parsonage was quite out of place. (4)
- At length the Parsonage was discernible. (4)
- Darcy came so often to the Parsonage, it was more difficult to understand. (4)
- He had dined at the Parsonage only the preceding day. (4)
- In their house I shall call to mind the conjugal manners of Mansfield Parsonage with respect. (4)
- Mary was satisfied with the Parsonage as a present home, and Henry equally ready to lengthen his visit. (4)
- Not only at home did her value increase, but at the Parsonage too. (4)
- The spare rooms at the Parsonage had never been wanted, but the absolute necessity of a spare room for a friend was now never forgotten. (4)
- There is the parsonage: a tidy-looking house, and I understand the clergyman and his wife are very decent people. (4)
- We were talking of you at the Parsonage, and those were her words. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for parsonage. Perhaps also see a sentence for portentous and ways to use pacing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use parsonage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.