How to use partake in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use partake in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for partake.
- And she would partake of it with unexpected heartiness. (8)
- Her daughters were eagerly called to partake of her joy. (4)
- I invited him to partake of my bottle of Medoc, by which he seemed flattered. (6)
- Sarelli, who sat on her right hand, seemed to partake of little except olives, which he dipped into a glass of sherry. (8)
- Seeing the solitary tortures behind the pleasant social mask, she was drawn to partake of them; and the mask seemed pathetic. (10)
- We gave him our hands to shake, and understood, without astonishment, that we were invited on, board his ship to partake of refreshment. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for partake. Perhaps also see a sentence for pleasant and ways to use partly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use partake in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.