Partiality in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use partiality in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for partiality.
- Bingley, whose blind partiality provoked her. (4)
- Having been frequently in company with him since her return, agitation was pretty well over; the agitations of formal partiality entirely so. (4)
- Her partiality for this gentleman was not of recent origin; and he had been long withheld only by inferiority of situation from addressing her. (4)
- His apparent partiality had subsided, his attentions were over, he was the admirer of some one else. (4)
- I do not trust my own partiality. (4)
- It was enough for her that he appeared to be amiable, that he loved her daughter, and that Elinor returned the partiality. (4)
- Not less charming than her fondness for her father was the openness with which she disabled his wisdom because of his partiality to her. (9)
- Profound belief in her partiality for him perplexed his recent experience rather agreeably. (10)
- She could not consider her partiality for Edward in so prosperous a state as Marianne had believed it. (4)
- The two grandmothers, with not less partiality, but more sincerity, were equally earnest in support of their own descendant. (4)
- Yet, though smiling within herself at the mistake, she honoured her sister for that blind partiality to Edward which produced it. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for partiality. Perhaps also see a sentence for pattern and ways to use paid in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use partiality in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.