Use partially in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use partially in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for partially.
- But these luminous intervals were only partially luminous. (2)
- He has a square, bold chin, only partially concealed by the short reddish-grey beard, growing to the edges of his firmly closing lips. (9)
- His wrath was partially quieted by the new speculations offered up to it. (10)
- Howell Edwards debated the dispute for an hour; agreeing, partially differing. (10)
- I have partially lived it down, and instantly I am covered with spots. (10)
- March partially conformed to an earlier New England ideal of the day by ceasing from sight-seeing. (9)
- On the march, silence was proclaimed, and partially enforced, after two fights against authority. (10)
- She was not taken into their confidence, and after awhile they recovered partially. (10)
- The angry emotions which had marked every feature when we last parted were partially subdued. (4)
- The excitement which had greeted him on his arrival at Brookfield was to be thanked for its having made him partially forget his humiliation. (10)
- They care for it morally, personally, partially. (9)
- This being partially explained, she wished to know whether he would be beaten that night, Emilia interpreting. (10)
- We were soaked to the skin, then partially dried in the sun, then soaked once more. (2)
- You have an understanding which will prevent you from receiving things only in part, and judging partially by the event. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for partially. Perhaps also see a sentence for passport and ways to use patronage in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use partially in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.