Sentences for partners. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use partners in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for partners.
- But I promised your friend to speak to the partners, and I always keep my word. (8)
- Come along with me, and I will show you the four greatest quizzers in the room; my two younger sisters and their partners. (4)
- Do they never change partners? (8)
- Fair ones, in his opinion, besides Miss Merion were parading; he sketched two or three of his partners with a broad brush of epithets. (10)
- If I had I should have spoken to the partners. (8)
- Suppose one of the partners came in! (8)
- They have continued very good friends, and their wives are almost without the rivalry that usually embitters the wives of partners. (9)
- Your critical Henrietta had not to complain of her partners, in the absence of the one. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for partners. Perhaps also see a sentence for paints and ways to use passably in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use partners in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.