Sentences for partridges. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use partridges in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for partridges.
- A covey of partridges, with wings glistening in the sun, were straggling out across the adjoining field of mustard. (8)
- Darcy acknowledged, that the partridges were remarkably well done; and I suppose he has two or three French cooks at least. (4)
- Darting upon Seymour Jocelyn, the Countess asked touchingly for news of the partridges. (10)
- No gun was fired; rabbits, pigeons, even the few partridges enjoyed those first days of autumn unmolested. (8)
- They soon settled in the old-maidish way of partridges, and began to call upon each other. (8)
- Ware the foe of his partridges and pheasants, be it man or vermin! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for partridges. Perhaps also see a sentence for paint and ways to use pasts in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use partridges in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.