Use the word pasiance in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pasiance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pasiance.
- And Pasiance, who seemed to resent this, soon slipped away and went wandering about amongst the pines. (8)
- Hopgood and a coast-guardsman were carrying Pasiance slowly up the stairs. (8)
- Hopgood was in the room, her eyes always fixed on Pasiance above her knitting. (8)
- I came on Pasiance, about a mile up the road, sitting in the hedge. (8)
- I thought of Pasiance all the time. (8)
- Nothing was to be seen of Pasiance, and we went down to the beach together. (8)
- Pasiance dropped on the floor in the dark passage, and buried her face on her arms. (8)
- Pearse led us towards the house, Pasiance following mortally shy all of a sudden. (8)
- Suddenly I came on Pearse standing at the edge of the cliff with Pasiance sitting in a little hollow below, looking up at him. (8)
- While they were staring at each other like this, Pasiance came up with a kitten. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pasiance. Perhaps also see a sentence for prizefighter and ways to use patient in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pasiance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.