Passages sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use passages in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for passages.
- Across the passages they hung alight. (10)
- But there were whole passages and spaces of it whose divine and perfect beauty lifted me above life. (9)
- But when the wedding-journeyers emerged upon Broadway, the other passages and incidents of their dream faded before the superior fantasticality of the spectacle. (9)
- Diarists of amusing passages are under an obligation to paint us a realistic revival of the time, or we miss the relish. (10)
- He actually brings me books, and wants to read passages to me out of them! (9)
- He marks passages approved by you. (10)
- His mother read some passages from his letters aloud to show Westover how Jeff was keeping his eyes open. (9)
- I make her read me her choice passages. (10)
- In a short time she was prowling about the passages again. (10)
- My father read passages of the book aloud, and he wanted me to read it all myself. (9)
- Naturally she did not go fast through the dark passages, where the game of the fan was once more played out, and with accompaniments. (10)
- Sir Wendelin continued his way through the passages, chambers, halls, and courts. (5)
- The hours crumbled slowly, each with a blow at the passages of retreat. (10)
- There was a deadness about the rooms and passages that told of her absence. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for passages. Perhaps also see a sentence for publicly and ways to use pangs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use passages in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.