Passers-by sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use passers-by in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for passers-by.
- He turned his back on the towers; and sought distraction in the faces of the passers-by. (8)
- It was his business to know all the passers-by, and his pleasure too; his mind was thus distracted from the condition of his feet. (8)
- Passers-by lifted their faces, then vanished into the crowd; Rozsi stood gazing at them spellbound, as if their very going and coming were a delight. (8)
- Soon a quaint brightness showed in her eyes, looking at the toilettes of the passers-by, and at each shop-front, more engrossing than the last. (8)
- The passers-by looked curiously at the little scene. (8)
- Why was he not among these passers-by? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for passers-by. Perhaps also see a sentence for panting and ways to use parched in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use passers-by in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.