Sentences using the word passionately. ESL students, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use passionately in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for passionately.
- Bending his head down, like a bird beaking at prey, he kissed the foot passionately. (10)
- Dan jumped to his feet, and passionately threw his napkin on his chair. (9)
- Her eyes had told him eloquently enough, first her deep sympathy, and afterward the emotions which so passionately stirred her heart. (5)
- I have known no man who loved poetry more generously and passionately; and I think he was above all things a poet. (9)
- If I were a man, I should be passionately in love with you. (8)
- It was by a kind of accident he found afterward that she had always been passionately proud of his having painted her. (9)
- She passionately enjoyed dancing, loved feeling that she was dancing well and giving pleasure. (8)
- She struggled, and muttered passionately to be released. (10)
- She wondered how she had looked when he kissed her so passionately; had she shown her joy before she checked him? (8)
- Tears rushed into her eyes; she shook her head and turned away, hiding them passionately. (8)
- The Sun was loving her passionately that afternoon; he had kissed her into warmth and light and colour. (8)
- They whispered a little hope, when I was adoring her passionately for being the reverse of whatever might have given hope a breath. (10)
- Work in the back streets, music, acting, hunting; given them up one after the other; taken to them passionately again. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for passionately. Perhaps also see a sentence for piled and ways to use papers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use passionately in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.