Sentence with word passively. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use passively in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for passively.
- An Austrian sentinel looked on passively, and a police inspector peeringly. (10)
- He is only passively comic. (10)
- He suffered justly, but he did not suffer passively, or without several attempts to regain the higher ground. (9)
- It was a good trait in him that he was not actively but only passively extravagant. (9)
- Milray, but she could not go back to any trust in her; and she could only passively assent to her praise. (9)
- Not feeling sure whether it might be common prudence to delude him even passively, I thought of asking Janet for her opinion, but refrained. (10)
- She passively yielded to the man in his form of attentive courtier; his mansion, estate, and wealth overwhelmed her. (10)
- She thought with him passively altogether. (10)
- The odours floated to her, and passively she combated them. (10)
- Westangle took her praises as passively, if not as modestly, as Verrian received his. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for passively. Perhaps also see a sentence for pretences and ways to use palpably in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use passively in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.