Sentences for passivity. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use passivity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for passivity.
- And her attraction seemed to be in this soft passivity, in the feeling she gave that to pressure she must yield. (8)
- Bosinney was pleading, and she so quiet, so soft, yet immovable in her passivity, sat looking over the grass. (8)
- But he was reduced from the exercise of his analytic powers to a passivity in which he was chiefly conscious of her pathetic fascination. (9)
- Her very passivity was her strength, the secret of her magnetism. (8)
- How it succeeded in giving that impression she could not tell, unless it were the passivity, and dark eyes of the little creature. (8)
- It disposed him to think a happy passivity more sagacious than a restless activity. (10)
- She extended him the scissors with the stern passivity of a fate. (9)
- She was now in the luxury of passivity, when we throw our burden on the Powers above, and do not love them. (10)
- The remembrance of her fastidious pride, her candour, above all her passivity cut in across his fear. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for passivity. Perhaps also see a sentence for pan and ways to use pages in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use passivity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.