Pastoral sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pastoral in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pastoral.
- About an hour after midnight pastoral stillness and the moon begat in the postillion desire for a pipe. (10)
- All very transparent to pastoral observation, but why should they not be left to their chirruping youthfulness? (10)
- And here you are in the meantime, on this pastoral hillside, among nibbling sheep and looked upon by monumental buildings. (2)
- Here you fill in with pastoral similes. (10)
- I was composing a pastoral when you came in. (10)
- Thames played round them on his pastoral pipes. (10)
- These do not seem to them quite pastoral, and he himself shares their uncertainty. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pastoral. Perhaps also see a sentence for publication and ways to use path in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pastoral in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.