Sentences for pasture. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pasture in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pasture.
- By their state is our civilization judged: and if it is hugely animal still, that is because primitive men abound and will have their pasture. (10)
- Did you ever see anything finer than this pasture? (8)
- Gregory watched its progress from a hill-side pasture as it trailed slowly along the rising and falling road. (9)
- I am fierceness, and the mountain wind; clean pasture, and wild rest. (8)
- It was a pleasant fertile spot, well wooded, and rich in pasture. (4)
- On a bare strip of pasture, within thirty yards, in the full sun, an old horse was tethered to a peg. (8)
- Really to pasture on our recollections we ought to dramatize them. (10)
- The road led up and up a hill, and from the top a vision of Saxonia lay disclosed in waves of wood and pasture. (8)
- The rugosities of the stony pasture land end in a wooded point seaward, and curve east and north in a succession of beaches. (9)
- Thence to the level pasture was but a few skips performed sliding. (10)
- There is little timber except pines, and the greater part of the country lies in moorland pasture. (2)
- Up here above trees and pasture the wind had a strange, bare voice, free from all outer influence, sweeping along with a cold, whiffing sound. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pasture. Perhaps also see a sentence for paint and ways to use passed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pasture in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.