Patent sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use patent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for patent.
- A foreign patent for cleaning boilers? (8)
- For into action she never brought any of those patent novelties that delighted her soul in times of peace. (8)
- I am content to take my patent of nobility for good conduct in the revolution. (10)
- In New York Dan found that Lafflin had gone to Washington to look up something in connection with his patent. (9)
- She felt not the impulse of the breeze; she was never harnessed to the patent track-horse. (2)
- She is a married woman, and the fact is patent that you committed this crime with the view of furthering an immoral design. (8)
- Still there, in the window, were the slim pumps, the patent leathers with cloth tops, the sooty riding boots. (8)
- The streak of heroism that lay in her nature was not perhaps of patent order. (8)
- Yet in these vaticinations, the true, patent danger was left out. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for patent. Perhaps also see a sentence for parched and ways to use partridges in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use patent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.