Examples of paths sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use paths in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for paths.
- A maze of paths, a cloud of possibilities! (8)
- All that could be done, by keeping him in the paths of virtue and truth, I did. (10)
- And on the paths were babies in perambulators. (8)
- But do not cross their paths. (10)
- He helped the young ladies over crevasses of carpentry and along narrow paths of planking, on which they had made their way unassisted before. (9)
- He liked to wander dreamily in lonely paths, with his large, dark eyes fixed on the ground. (5)
- Stout men are doomed to the obscurer paths. (10)
- The paths are shaded by tall box-wood hedges. (10)
- Their ways are the ways of blood; paths to eternal misery among howling fiends. (10)
- They were both fond of him, but their natures had set foot on definitely diverging paths. (8)
- Up from the station they took the field paths, which cut off quite a mile. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for paths. Perhaps also see a sentence for precedent and ways to use pairs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use paths in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.