Sentences for patriotism. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use patriotism in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for patriotism.
- Anything particular, or just general patriotism? (8)
- For in this country we have pushed the doctrine of free speech to a limit which threatens the noble virtue of patriotism. (8)
- He doubted the patriotism of all booksellers. (10)
- I do admire your patriotism. (4)
- I persuaded you to hope for Lombardy, and without any vaunting of my own patriotism. (10)
- If we are to speak of patriotism, I say the possession of property guarantees it. (10)
- March, in a burst of vindictive patriotism. (9)
- Patriotism demanded sacrifices of men, it demanded that they should curb their inclinations and desires. (8)
- Patriotism, with the sauce of a luxurious expedition at no cost to the private purse, restrains them. (10)
- The patriotism that leads a man to eat Scots bun will scarcely desert him at the curling pond. (2)
- The French are in a state of feverish patriotism. (10)
- We have amongst us persons who, under the thin disguise of patriotism, do not scruple to bring hideous charges against public men. (8)
- Your poets are the most persuasive of springs to a lively general patriotism. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for patriotism. Perhaps also see a sentence for pan and ways to use pages in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use patriotism in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.